Auto Dealerships & Automotive
Safe, Secure, Reliable.
Get advanced communications technology
No equipment to buy, manage or maintain. Norstar will provide all equipment and services as part of your low monthly service cost.
Scale up or down according to your needs.
Leave the management and maintenance to us.
Norstar’s Contact Center application helps consolidate phone lines and centralize calls across multiple locations, reduce overall communications costs and create standard reports for your entire business.
Your Customer Satisfaction is critical to your dealership and communications is critical to achieving Customer Service. Whether premises-based or in the cloud, from basic telephony to the latest advanced, productivity-enhancing unified communications solutions, Norstar offers dealerships of all sizes innovative automotive solutions to help them become more efficient, responsive and productive – resulting in overall customer satisfaction improvement.
The dealerships can utilize Norstar’s end-to-end managed support and full complement of cloud services to alleviate the headache of working with multiple vendors in implementing and maintaining cloud communications. Norstar can offer a solution capable of scaling with expansion and not hurting the pocket in the process. In addition, Norstar’s 24x7x365 end to end support can address any possible bumps in the road along the way.
Norstar unified communications is purpose built with applications and software to improve the flexibility and ease of use of a phone system within a dealership. Imagine being able to easily record calls and archive them, instant message team members, and coach, monitor, or join sales staff with the click of a button.
Your sales people, service advisors and managers need to be mobile to better assist customers. Norstar’s award-winning Norstar Mobile application keeps them “in the office” even when they’re out on the lot or in the service bays, ensuring they are always available to take customer calls on their personal mobile devices.
We also provide the receptionist with an enterprise console which allows prompt phone answering and transfers, perfect for operators working in busy environments. Caller ID shows who is calling and who they are calling, along with a call register showing how many calls were taken and their length.
Today, Auto Dealerships are increasingly managed as multi-site operations, increasing the available products and reducing overhead. Having multiple phone systems besides being too expensive, limit dealers’ ability to function as an integrated organization. With Norstar, multi-site operations receive a consistent, integrated communication service set that advance inter-site communications and dealer performance.
Norstar easily integrates with leading auto dealer CRM packages, as well as Salesforce, NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics and many more. We leverage our experience in the automotive industry to increase your sales leads with a solid IT communication infrastructure that provides you with a suite of solutions designed specifically for you.
We provide auto dealerships with all the support and technology required to connect branches that are geographically distinct from one another while offering a seamless integration of voice, data and video – simply and affordably. Nowhere else will you get a fully managed service with a support staff that becomes an extension of your business. Discover the Norstar difference today.
Data-driven businesses appreciate Norstar’s 99.999% uptime guarantee.
- Auto Attendant
- Mobile Communication
- Real TIme Analytics
- Online Surveys
- Security & Reliability
- Cloud communications mean one phone number, always available service, and the ability to keep working over your remote device
- Your Norstar UCaaS phone number works on your desk-phone, mobile phone, and tablet. No need to give out more than one number any more, or manage multiple voicemail boxes
- Office receptionists can manage and route incoming calls for a work group or the whole office. Or, your office can rely on an automated receptionist (auto attendant)
- Calls transferred from the office receptionist will reach the intended agent or broker, anywhere, on their choice of device.
- Voicemail is delivered to your email inbox. Listen to the audio recording or read through the transcribed text
- Norstar Hosted Exchange Email syncs with your mobile device, so you can respond to work messages wherever you are
- Hear your clients clearly with superior voice call quality. Everyday interactions with clients and business partners are made simpler with powerful Hosted Voice calling features.
- Simultaneous ring: One feature lets sales reps have calls ring to their desk and their mobile phone simultaneously – so they are always within reach of a calling customer. Best of all, clients only have to remember one phone number.
- Call jump: This feature transfers the call seamlessly from your office to your mobile phone (and back) without the caller even noticing.
- Voicemail with notification management: If sales reps or employees happen to miss a call, they can receive an email transcription of any voice mails so they can more easily follow up with every caller.
- Hold a video conference for staff. Offer webinars for staff or clients. Share your screen and conduct an IM chat. Norstar One provides five real-time collaboration tools in one easy-to-use app, available for virtually any device
- Access voicemails in your Inbox, delivered as audio files and transcribed to text
- Norstar’s Auto Contact Center application helps consolidate phone lines and centralize calls across multiple locations, reduce overall communications costs and create standard reports for your entire business.
- Auto-Attendant: Interactive Voice Response sends callers to the right person or department, plays messages for general information (like business hours), or can even deliver personalized information (like the status of their service case).
- Increase productivity & communication – Presence, collaboration, and sharing tools.
- Better manage your business with reliable business intelligence – track and monitor voice mail, call history before, during, and after sale or service; view call logs from central interface.
- Streamline sales and customer service – Instant messaging, chat, and back-office communication.
- Advanced call routing, messaging on hold, outbound interactive voice response (IVR) helps dealers manage high call volumes, extend business hours virtually, enhance callers’ experience.
- Streamline sales and customer service with instant messaging, chat, and back-office communication.
- Our solutions feature powerful analytics and they integrate with your CRM systems to ensure your staff always have up-to-date information for making and taking customer calls. That’s a great revenue booster and a personalized service that helps strengthen relationships.
- Our team of experts stay up to date on the ever-changing technology landscape and how it impacts you. We take our partnership seriously, so we’re always looking out for your best interests and we stay with you every step of the way.
Sales and service staff aren’t always at their desks. They could be on test drives, checking vehicles or in meetings. But, when customers call you want to be confident the calls get through. Our communication solutions feature sophisticated call routing to direct calls to the right individual or department, plus call forwarding to push calls from desktop to mobile for staff on the move.
We also incorporate unified messaging, text, voicemail, chat and email in our Unified Communication solutions, so customers can make contact through the channel of their choice.
Norstar UC-One Mobile allows you to connect to coworkers and clients from your mobile devices. With the Norstar UC-One mobile application, you have the power of your entire business phone system in the palm of your hand. Norstar Cloud provides full video communication from our Video Phones, Video on the Desktop and Video on your mobile devices. Video calling is a default standard on the Norstar Cloud platform and it even supports Video Voicemail.
Mobile caller ID matches office phone identity
- Use your business phone number from your cell phone.
- Switch from Wi-Fi to your cellular network in times of bad connectivity.
- Send and receive business SMS
- Use internal instant messaging
- View personal presence
- Access voicemail
- Check call logs