Fast, reliable and unlimited business internet.
Choose from services from all major cable providers at the bandwidth that’s best for your business
Cable internet access is an end-to-end solution from the cable company, because they own the “last mile,” as well as the infrastructure getting to the last mile.
Cable broadband access is ideal for supporting today’s high bandwidth applications, such as VoIP, data and video conferencing. If you are not providing cable solution options, you may be missing a key revenue stream With the rise of high-bandwidth business applications, cable-internet has replaced DSL as the preferred solution for enterprises of all sizes.
While most other carrier services are diverse in long haul connections (across the country), they are limited by the last mile of connection and can mostly provide internet service through a local connection from the local phone company. Instead, cable internet access is an end-to-end solution from the cable company because they own the “last mile,” as well as the infrastructure getting to the last mile.
Connect your laptops, smartphones, tablets and other devices to networks with speeds of up to 1Gbps. With that sort of bandwidth, you can handle literally thousands of users.
Additionally, we offer robust support services and our dedicated staff is always available and ready to resolve any issues.
Listed below are the cable services we represent
- Coax Cable Internet
- Coax Cable TV
- Cable Could Services
- Fiber Cable Internet
- Fiber Cable TV
- Fiber Cable Phone Service
- Coax Cable Phone Service
Cable Broadband Access Features & Benefits
- Cable connection
- Dynamic or Static IP addresses are available
- With monthly service options. Additional blocks of Static IP addresses are available upon request.
- Cable modem equipment is included as part of the service.
- Wireless routers are available upon request.
- Professional router installation is applicable to all orders.
- Norstar customer portal enables order and service tracking and management.
- Business-class customer premises equipment
- With Norstar Cable Broadband you get a wide range of speeds from 1 Mbps to 100 Mbps.
Additionally, many modern professional organizations have turned to cable television as a tool to entertain clients and visitors as they wait. Of course, such services are essential for hospitality, Health care and businesses like restaurants and fitness centers.
Television: Access hundreds of quality cable television channels and take advantage of extras like pay-per-view and subscription-based sports packages
Norstar Cable Broadband service includes all of the following
Business-class routing equipment
- Speed without the delays of DSL.
- Nationwide Availability
- Powerful, high speed internet data connection
- Inexpensive Internet solution, Savings while increasing bandwidth.
- Various speed options available for true customized service.
- Good redundancy option.
- Professional installation.
- Simplicity with a single, direct connection to your router.
- Security over a privately owned and managed network.
- Faster cloud content backup and recovery.
- 99.5% uptime guarantee (99.9% when combined with Norstar Proactive Monitoring).
- Choose from all major cable providers at the bandwidth that’s best for your business.
- High-power capacity.
- Quick installation.
- Prices starting at $35/mo.
- Support, 24/7/365, from our U.S. based dedicated Support teams
We offer a full range of cable business-class services, including:
- Business-class Ethernet
- Metro Ethernet solutions
- Dedicated Internet access
- Broadband Internet
- Local and long distance voice
- Data backup
- Custom web hosting
- Business Hospitality – data, video and voice
If you are driven to please your customers, and guests with the best in sports, news, and entertainment, then go the extra mile with our TV service. Norstar offers customized channel lineups to fit any business’s needs with special packages for the restaurant and hospitality industry.