Fortunately, Norstar’s networks and solutions come together to form an agile infrastructure that nurtures innovation while minimizing risk – and delivers a compelling multi-channel customer experience that’s more prompt, proactive and personalized.
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of interactions and never miss an opportunity to upsell right-sized coverage. Alert policyholders by SMS when it’s time to renew – or warn them about dangers to property – via automated calling and SMS.
Depending on the size of your organization and whether you have multiple locations, we have IT services, consultation and infrastructure resources to take you where you want to go. Modernize and transform your traditional infrastructure and application delivery lifecycle – leverage our engineering team to help plan, migrate, and support your cloud strategy while maintaining compliance standards, and other industry best practices.
At Norstar, we can implement a full range of collaboration and contact center solutions to help you and your agents make the most of today’s communications options and achieve better results. By working with a single provider, you can simplify—and lower costs for—security, compliance and business communications. Our experts will work with you to custom-design a solution that’s tailored to your specific business requirements.
Norstar Unified Communications
- Internal Instant Messaging
- Audio Conferencing
- Integrated Softphone
- Personal Presence
- Unified Communications
- Call Control
- Video calling
- Speech-to-Text Voicemail
- Cloud communications mean one phone number, always available service, and the ability to keep working over your remote device.
- Your Norstar UC-One phone number works on your desk phone, mobile phone, and tablet. No need to give out more than one number any more, or manage multiple voicemail boxes.
- Office receptionists can manage and route incoming calls for a work group or the whole office. Or, your office can rely on an automated receptionist (auto attendant).
- Calls transferred from the office receptionist will reach the intended agent or broker, anywhere, on their choice of device.
- Voicemail is delivered to your email inbox. Listen to the audio recording or read through the transcribed text.
- Hear your clients clearly with superior voice call quality. Everyday interactions with clients and business partners are made simpler with powerful Hosted Voice calling features.
- Use reliable Norstar Business Internet and Managed Security to keep your offices online, securely. Easily share property information and photos, or contracts between locations.
- Predict costs with an affordable monthly fee per user.
- Multi-office, flexible solutions are our forte. Scale service up or down as your needs change. And, connect all your locations securely with Managed Network, VPN, Firewall, and Security.
- Bundle and save. Combine business solutions such as Phone, Unified Communications, Internet, and Cloud IT—for efficiency and cost savings, all available from Norstar.
- Simultaneous ring: One feature lets your employees have calls ring to their desk and their mobile phone simultaneously – so they are always within reach of a calling customer. Best of all, clients only have to remember one phone number.
- Call jump: This feature transfers the call seamlessly from your office to your mobile phone (and back) without the caller even noticing.
- Voicemail with notification management: If agents happen to miss a call, they can receive an email transcription of any voice mails so they can more easily follow up with every caller.
- Norstar’s Contact Center application helps consolidate phone lines and centralize calls across multiple locations, reduce overall communications costs and create standard reports for your entire business.
- Hold a video conference for staff. Offer webinars for clients or staff. Share your screen and conduct an IM chat. Norstar One provides five real-time collaboration tools in one easy-to-use app, available for virtually any device.
- Access voicemails in your Inbox, delivered as audio files and transcribed to text.
- Share documents in real time. Sent and received info on policy or billing can be accessed from your phone via Norstar mobile app.
- See who’s calling and view their individual histories before you even pick up the phone, with ready-made integration with popular customer relationship management software.
Connect multiple locations with Norstar’s unified communications
- Advanced Fortune-500 features
- Find-me, follow-me call forwarding
- Smartphone apps
- Collaboration tools
- Secure and compliant
- Need to video conference together with your partner in another office, your client, and your agent? Norstar One Unified Communications does that. You get video conferencing, screen share, and instant messaging & presence in a single app. It’s a professional phone system that offers more than 50 calling features
- Call Recording lets you capture conversations and important discussions for later playback or transcription
- Easily operate a ‘virtual’ office or outsource tasks. Norstar One was designed for virtual teams.
- Make it easy for clients to reach you. Give out one number. Norstar Cloud-based UC works on laptop, tablet, or mobile phones
- Streamline client contact. Auto Attendant and other advanced call management features give clients seamless contact with you and your team
- Automatically route after-hours calls to auto-attendants
- Affordable cloud communications reduces costs. Our voice customers report saving up to 50% compared to traditional on-premises phone systems
- Incorporate self-service options to quickly respond to customer requests, while freeing up your agents’ time
- Enhance customer experience- Communicate with your customers via the mediums they prefer