Media & Entertainment
Solutions for Production & Distribution Issues
Challenges in the Media & Entertainment Industry
For the media and entertainment industry Norstar is a trusted provider of managed services and solutions that are engineered to provide audiences an exceptional online experience. Media and entertainment companies often need to transmit large media files and sensitive intellectual property rapidly and securely. The highly collaborative nature of media and entertainment projects also requires a way to keep everyone connected whether they are at headquarters, in remote or home offices, or working on-location. To serve these needs, Norstar offers modern, secure data, networking and collaboration services.
Powerful global fiber network that delivers video content and digital downloads fast and reliably.
Secure IP infrastructure that helps keep your content, information and viewers safe.
Norstar Unified collaboration and conferencing offers video calling, screen share, instant messaging & presence.
Norstar Hosted PBX
suite which fully integrates voice, video, instant messaging & presence (IM&P), desktop sharing, mobile app and audio/web conferencing . Integrate with your CRM for a consistent desktop, tablet and mobile experience.
Phone Integration with Every-day Applications – Simplify the way you work by adding calling and collaboration to the applications you use every day. Our phone service integrates with more than 50 CRM and Helpdesk applications.
Norstar’s all-inclusive pricing with no start-up charge and monthly billing will provide the coverage you can count on at a price that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Cloud communications (with 50+ features) mean one phone number, always available service, and the ability to keep working over your remote device.
- Your Norstar UCaaS phone number works on your desk phone, mobile phone, and tablet. No need to give out more than one number any more, or manage multiple voicemail boxes.
- Receptionists can manage and route incoming calls for a group or the whole office. Or your office can rely on an automated receptionist (auto attendant).
- Calls transferred from the office receptionist will reach the intended person, anywhere, on their choice of device.
- Voicemail is delivered to your email inbox. Listen to the audio recording or read through the transcribed text.
- You can do all this and more with Norstar UC-One. Its five real-time collaboration tools in one easy-to-use app, available across devices.
- Our superior service means you can offer the same. We back our service with personalized account management for life; service uptime guarantees; and 24/7 support.
Norstar delivers the most cost-effective, reliable, feature-filled business communications solution.
Unlimited Calling Us, Canada & Puerto Rico.
A plan for every budget. Hosted Voice customers typically save 30% to 50% compared to traditional phone systems.
Norstar Desktop is a powerful collaboration tool that combines all of your business communications in to a simple and easy to use application. Norstar Desktop provides:
- Internal Instant Messaging
- Audio Conferencing
- Integrated Softphone
- Personal Presence
- Unified Communications
- Call Control
- Video calling
Norstar Can Help
- Provide connectivity for multiple locations with Internet, voice and cloud services.
- Control expenses while improving IT performance
- Protect data and resources from unauthorized access
Collaborate with Anyone, Anywhere
- No matter where you are, Norstar Unified Communications (UC) makes collaboration easier.
- Collaborate in powerful ways. Unified collaboration and conferencing offers video calling, screen share, instant messaging & presence.
- Give out one number. Cloud-based UC works on a range of devices, including employee-provided tablets and mobile phones.
- Less expensive and more advanced than traditional phone systems, Cloud UC frees up budget to invest in your growth goals