Connect & Collaborate Anywhere.
Microsoft Teams Integrated with Cisco Enterprise Voice Co-ordinate communications across offices and partner sites.
Teams combines all your business communications into a single tool so that your team, clients, and partners can collaborate across any workplace. Send instant messages, see where people are, and conduct voice & video conferencing from anywhere in the world – all through a consistent, familiar interface. Microsoft Teams allows you to transition your voice calling capabilities to the cloud with integrated calling to landlines and mobile phones.
With one click, anyone can join your meeting, from any device. Featuring industry-leading HD video, you can record meetings, share your screen, instant message, and annotate PowerPoint for real-time collaboration with up to 250 people.
Microsoft Teams offers high-definition voice and video calling from any device. Fully integrate into the Norstar voice platform in a direct routing or hybrid deployment. This allows users to take full advantage of premium features not available with Microsoft voice service. These features include Quality of Service (QOS) monitoring, Contact Center, Hunt Group, Call Recording and many other UCaaS services. By having Norstar UC platform you also have access to advanced calling features like auto attendant, call routing, CRM integration and workflows that your business depends on. Now your Microsoft Teams has call control and PBX capabilities in Office 365, effectively replacing your on-premises telephony hardware. Our solution is natively integrated with Cisco VoIP, and that means it works everywhere and on every device. we provide features like an integrated contact center, AI speech recognition, business messaging, delivery on digital workspaces, and all of the features enterprises need like receptionist clients, multi-level hunt groups and more.
Microsoft Teams provides not only industry leading telephony and conferencing services, it brings all your documents and business systems together into one application. Users can access high-quality, feature-rich enterprise voice services and unified communications through integration with Skype for Business Online. Choose Norstar Calling Services to extend the reach of your Teams application. Desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet, on whatever device your employees use to work with Teams.
They can now make and receive calls to individuals outside your organization. The system provides enterprise-quality HD voice with advanced call handling features, including Presence, call forwarding, simultaneous ringing on all devices and automatic call recording.
One phone number across all Teams-enabled devices. This means no need for multiple phone numbers or juggling calls between a desk phone, computer, and mobile device. With the ability to call anyone, employees need not pause their work to move away from Teams to call external colleagues or customers. Our Teams solution provides all the traditional phone features you are accustomed to, plus the benefits of a mobile VoIP solution integrated into your Microsoft Teams Client.
Microsoft has also integrated AI into Teams, with a range of 85 bots that can help users automatically complete routine tasks using chat-based commands. Take advantage of Norstar’s redundant, high availability, multi-tenant infrastructure to give you the secure and flexible solution your business requires. You can rely on Norstar’s enterprise-grade, high availability infrastructure to keep your business going 24/7. Our 99.99999% uptime and advanced SLAs provide your business with exceptional quality of service.
- Reduce costs
- Solution flexibility
- Performance visibility
- Seamless interactions across platforms
- Improve call quality
- Expand service reach
- One phone number across all Teams-enabled devices
Integrate Premium Calling Features with Microsoft Teams.
Collaboration + Call Features
- Click to Call
- Auto Attendant
- Team Collabortaion
- Call Recordings
- CRM Integration
- Call Analytics
We also deliver our solution in the Teams end-user environment, including on mobile phones and tablets, so your employees can Work Anywhere, securely and productively.
Redundant Network With full integration with Microsoft Office 365
What It Can Do:
- Message, voice and video call, all from one app.
- Chat privately or as a group, and join meetings with HD audio and video, all in one place, instead of utilizing multiple applications
- Get everyone together with free group video calls.
- Send pictures and files or share your screen.
- Translate your calls and messages to speak with anyone around the world.
- Conduct online meetings with up to 250 people
- Screen share, whiteboards, and file transfer
- Get Unlimited, Metered, or a combination of both plans to meet the needs of your users.
- Enterprise grade security
Easily Present And Share From Any Device
Microsoft Teams provides the same advanced security and data protection standards as other Office 365 services. Single sign-on through Active Directory with two-factor authentication and data encryption while in transit and at rest ensure the highest levels of security and compliance.
Your team can collaborate easily and effectively with our powerful unified communications features. Get video, phone calling, call center, messaging and meetings all delivered in a single application for the best and most collaborative experience. Whether it’s chat, calls, or video, anyone can engage at any time, bringing everyone closer. Optimize productivity with seamless calling from within the Microsoft Teams application using Norstar’s cloud-based, direct routing integration with the Microsoft Teams platform.
Your docs, photos, videos, chat history, and meeting notes are always there, so it’s easier to work together.
- IM & Presence – View availability status, chat and share files.
- Video Conferencing– Collaborate face-to-face.
- Web Meetings – Share applications with multiple participants.
- Call Routing – Streamline operations with advanced call routing.
- Telephony – Host calls with our integrated high quality audio.
- Insight – Gain more insight into your Team’s performance.
- Mobility – goes where you go anywhere, any device, any network.
- SLA’s – Keep your business running with advanced SLA’S
Chat, meet, share documents and collaborate in real time. Microsoft Teams is one of the fastest growing and widely used technology solutions to keep people connected, whether they’re in the office, home or on the go.
Teams features included:
- Productivity tools
- Platform Level Direct Routing
- Collaborative, Persistent Group Chat
- sophisticated AI capabilities
- Virtual assistants
- Audio & Video Conferencing
- Integrations with Office apps
- Workspaces with One or More Channels
- External Guest Accounts
- Search, Discovery & File Sharing
- Application Library & Plugins
- SLA & High Availability
- Real-time Events API
- 24x7x365 Support