Performance is increased with MPLS network through the elimination of packet loss and backbone congestion and this results in additional power and speed.
Norstar MPLS-VPN service gives enterprises the ability to converge voice, video, data and cloud applications across multiple locations onto one secure global network, ensuring mission critical traffic is prioritized effectively to reduce operational complexity and capital costs. Our network satisfies your requirement for flexibility, scalability, and simplicity of administration.
Norstar MPLS-VPN allows each site to dynamically and transparently communicate with every other site. MPLS has the ability to differentiate different types of packets across the network by creating labels for each IP packet which allows you to scale and to prioritize traffic across the network.
Norstar’s MPLS IP-VPN service offers the ideal combination of performance, privacy and cost-effectiveness. With varying levels of Class of Service (CoS) and the added value of Managed Services, Norstar is well positioned to meet all your communications needs.
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) /IP-VPN services make it easy. Applications benefit from a unified platform, fast and reliable performance with high data delivery and low latency with pricing flexibility and bandwidth to grow built on a secure and redundant fiber-optic backbone. Bandwidth is prioritized with MPLS via classes of service guaranteeing data is effectively transported end-to-end with no delays or network performance disruptions. Norstar offers Service Level Agreements (SLAs) throughout the entire network.
Norstar’s MPLS securely connects branch offices, customers, remote employees and suppliers nationally. MPLS is a carrier-grade network that supports all mission-critical voice and data traffic requiring real-time delivery. It provides custom VLAN solutions with Quality of Service, redundancy and low latency. Data is encrypted and authenticated for improved security.
As your business grows Norstar’s MPLS services make expanding simple for you. With an MPLS network, you’ll be able to scale appropriately, easily adding locations to an efficient, flexible and secure network. We provide cutting-edge technology solutions, trusted expertise, and resources to support your specific needs and challenges. Norstar’s MPLS IP-VPN service is ideal for high-performance applications and provides the secured connection required for mission-critical operations.
- Better Network Performance
- Cost Efficiency
- Improved Reliability
- Secure Network
- Network Control
- Fast Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet over Copper
- Prioritize and optimize network performance with Customizable Class of Service (CoS).
- Lower upfront investment. Ability to pool bandwidth across locations and applications.
- Support multiple time-sensitive communications with multiservice network designation.
- Enjoy seamless communication with optimum security and global support.
- Dynamic Bandwidth Utilization.
- Outstanding network performance, reliability, and consistency.
- Highly secure data networking.
- High-performance connectivity across your business locations.
- Highly secure data networking with built-in disaster recovery.
- Faster response times and better application performance.
- CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
- Securely connect – local, national or international locations using one service.
- The ability to transmit data between two locations or hundreds of locations on a secure, private national or international basis.
- Reduce network costs by converging previously separate connections for voice, video and data.
- Data confidentiality and improved security, not just in the core, but also in the network infrastructure, network management and operational levels
- Multiple access methods, including T1, DS3, Ethernet, DSL. Lower network operating costs by converging voice, data and video onto a single application-aware IP network infrastructure.
- Guaranteed quality of service (QoS) for low latency and high availability by prioritizing and optimizing voice, data and video applications.
- Redundant, reliable IP network infrastructure to ensure availability and performance.
- Flexibility – Support for multiple access technologies including TDM, SONET and Ethernet to any or all of your locations.
- Customized management options that can include Norstar provided Customer Premise Equipment (CPE).
- 24/7 customer support and proactive network monitoring with resilience and robustness; traffic is re-routed in the event of a core network outage.
- Secure Network, Unified voice, data and video on a private, secure IP network.
- Norstar will assign a dedicated account manager, a project manager, and a service support engineer to supervise your account. Periodic project progress reports are also available upon request.
- Network Operation Center (NOC) provides 24/7 round-the-clock customer support and conducts proactive real-time monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance services.
- Nationwide, geo-redundant MPLS Network with presence in multiple data centers and growing.
- Competitive Service Level Agreements (SLAs), our service level agreement guarantees high quality service.
- Better Network Performance.
- Fully managed routers.
- Personalized Service.
- Faster and Simpler Service Provisioning.
- Largest National and international network coverage.
- Global connectivity. Directly connect to many countries across the globe.
- Visibility and Control. Gain real-time visibility of end-to-end network performance metrics including application usage. Quickly scale bandwidth to meet fluctuating traffic demands.
- Multi-service ports. Support multiple services (e.g., voice, internet, video) on a single VPN port and access circuit to reduce costs and allocate bandwidth.
- Intelligent direct-path routing results in on-time traffic delivery
- Advanced MPLS/IP VPN capabilities. Employ proactive network monitoring included with the service at no additional cost.
- End-to-End Service Level Guarantees. Add enhanced reporting capabilities to detail key data performance metrics for latency and data delivery.
- With VPN service you get best-in-class technology with proprietary processes to securely connect branch offices or retail locations to centralized business resources.
- 100% SLA Backed by an industry-leading service level agreement (SLA).
- Variable Bandwidth. Dynamically respond to varying bandwidth needs across your organization
Norstar’s MPLS IP-VPN service is ideal for high-performance applications and provides the secured connection required for mission-critical operations.