one bill, one vendor
- Cost Savings
- Team Collaboration
- Mobile Communication
- Easy to Use
- Security and Reliability
- National membership can be geographically dispersed, so voice and video are important for conducting conference calls.
- Sustaining revenue is derived from membership dues and sales of publications, so small contact centers are critical to handle these inquiries.
- Fixed budgets demand recurring communication costs that are low and do not fluctuate, and are easy to predict.
Among the most effective tools for achieving these objectives are via your office Technology – voice systems and data networks. Efficient and scalable cloud-based communications and connectivity services from Norstar help non-profits save on business technology and reinvest the savings back into their programs. Norstar provides everything you need to stay well connected with members …
Norstar can help you make the switch to VoIP Phone Service that will elevate your office productivity, increase functionality, increase mobility, add remote workers and connect multiple offices all in one system. We offer the most cost efficient and reliable VoIP Service Phone Service in the industry.
Although most nonprofit organizations operate out of physical locations, their staff may work from anywhere in the globe to fulfill their missions. Unlike older on premise telephone systems, Norstar Hosted PBX Service extends all the available communication services to the staff members out of the office so Wherever your users are, our Hosted PBX service seamlessly connects them all with voice, video, instant messaging, desktop sharing, and many other features that make it easy to connect and collaborate. And since they’re all on the same network, calls between each location are free.
Extend Your Budget with Cost-Saving Cloud Solutions
You’ll have access to our free, customizable suite of features including SMS messaging, CRM integration, full-time call recording, and much more.
- Cloud communications (with 50+ features) such as auto attendant, call forwarding, and voicemail delivered as email
mean one phone number, always available service, and the ability to keep working over your remote device.
- Your Norstar UCaas phone number works on your desk-phone, mobile phone, and tablet. No need to give out more than one number any more, or manage multiple voicemail boxes
- Office receptionists can manage and route incoming calls for a work group or the whole office. Or, your office can rely on an automated receptionist (auto attendant).
- Calls transferred from the office receptionist will reach the intended party, anywhere, on their choice of device
- Voicemail is delivered to your email inbox. Listen to the audio recording or read through the transcribed text
- Use your business number and calling plan at your desk, on your mobile phone, or using your tablet, with Norstar Unified Communications
- Create and host virtual fundraising events with HD video meetings and screen-sharing. Hold a video conference for staff. Offer webinars for clients or constituents. Share your screen and conduct an IM chat. Norstar UC-One provides five real-time collaboration tools in one easy-to-use app, available for virtually any device
- Access voicemails in your Inbox, delivered as audio files and transcribed to text
- Enjoy exceptional call quality with HD Voice
- For higher call volumes and Automatic Call Disruption/Integrated Voice Response, upgrade seamlessly to Norstar Call Center.
- Dramatically lower costs, get superior features, and avoid the hassle of managing traditional on-premises telephony infrastructure.
- Easily share and review files with volunteers, donors, and employees over team messaging.
- Get secure Hosted Email without the hassle of managing an on-site server. 50GB Inbox syncs with your device. Affordable monthly pricing and 100% uptime guarantee.
- Our proactive services and support keep malicious intruders from compromising your workflow. Spam filtering, antivirus, anti-malware, and Help Desk Services are just a few solutions helping to keep you protected.
- Norstar has experience in the association and non-profit arena. We understand your unique situation and can put together a cloud solution to help advance your mission.
If you’re running a nonprofit, we understand that every penny counts. That’s why you should consider switching to our Hosted PBX communication solution. In the short-term and long-term, VOIP is a lot more cost-effective than the other alternatives, with its extensive range of features, lower cost, and higher quality calls.
The most important advantage of Norstar hosted PBX besides its world class performance and advanced features (50 plus) is the cost savings, which can be anywhere from 30% to 50% (or more) each year. There are no Capex costs, or ongoing maintenance, support or upgrade costs.
Hosted PBX for Nonprofits
- UNLIMITED CALLING US, CANADA & PUERTO RICO.
- A plan for every budget. Hosted Voice customers typically save 30% to 50% compared to traditional phone systems.
A robust, carrier-grade voice solution that allows you to shift complicated, difficult-to-manage on-premises telephone and IT technologies to the cloud. Hosted in a secure enterprise-class data center with complete redundancy. Norstar’s Nonprofits platform centralizes management of communications–whether you have a single property or multiple locations.
No equipment to buy, manage or maintain. Norstar will provide all equipment and services as part of your low monthly service cost. Scale up or down according to your needs. Leave the management and maintenance to us. Norstar Desktop is a powerful collaboration tool that combines all of your business communications in to a simple and easy to use application. Norstar Desktop provides:
- Internal Instant Messaging
- Integrated Softphone
- Unified Communication
- Voicemail to Email
- Built-in Business Continuity
- Audio Conferencing
- Personal Presence
- Call Control
- Speech-to-Text Voicemail
- Video Conferencing
- Music on Hold
- Auto Attendant
Extend Your Budget with Cost-Saving Cloud Solutions
SIP Trunking / VoIP
Consolidate Voice & Data with Business Class SIP Trunking
Bring together your data, voice, and Internet over your IP connection to improve network capacity, increase productivity, and reduce costs.SIP Trunks are significantly less expensive than traditional analog lines and PRIs.
Volunteers, clients, guests, and employees will appreciate the flexibility and freedom of connecting to the Internet, from anywhere onsite.
- Avoid the burden and cost of setting up and managing a wireless network.
- Our experts manage every aspect of the process including design, deployment, monitoring, and support.
- Expand your network without the cost and hassle of pulling wire.
Affordable wireless broadband is ideal for a backup solution or a temporary office pop-up. Norstar provides lightning-fast Internet so you can optimize your POS, data storage and security systems. If you have multiple locations, connect them into one seamless system with Norstar MPLS.
Microsoft Office 365
Contact us today to see how Norstar can help your Non-Profit optimize its communications!
It is not uncommon for a nonprofit to have multiple locations with disparate phone systems, internet connections and on-premise equipment such as firewalls which makes it very hard for your IT Director/Team to oversee a multitude of locations with different providers. With Norstar, your organization has the ability to get your phone systems, broadband, and firewall services from one vendor with one point of contact and troubleshooting.