Private Line (Point To Point)
Norstar Private Line Service offers point-to-point or multi-point facility configurations, providing businesses with multiple service locations the power, capacity, and reliable connections they demand. Unlike public services such as frame relay and ATM, Private Line Services are designed to send extremely time-sensitive and private communications.
A private line circuit is a closed network data transport service which does not traverse the public Internet and is inherently secure with no data encryption needed, With Norstar private Line services your internal data, voice, and video traffic is transmitted securely and quickly on a private connection. If you need to protect your business’s domestic business communication traffic, Norstar’s Domestic Private Line services and network capabilities will meet your needs. Private lines are lines that nobody outside of your business is allowed to use. These are generally used to connect distant offices for increased data transfer speed, and coupled with a VPN they can provide some of the quickest and most secure connections possible across long distances.
Our deep presence in metro areas enables you to also leverage Wavelength services that are highly cost-effective. We offer dedicated, point-to-point Wavelengths of 10Gbps and 100Gbps that’s tailored to your specific business needs. Get dedicated bandwidth for high-priority business applications, diverse transport paths and immediate restoration in case of an outage with Norstar Private line service.
With Norstar’s Point-to-Point circuits, you can build your own private connection between any two points on our network, safely and securely.
With top speeds and reliability, Private Line Services handle mission critical applications like bulk data transfer, disaster recovery, distance learning, engineering and video conferencing with ease.
- Extensive reach: Use one of the nation’s most advanced IP networks
- Global reach: Extend Private Line Service to your international locations
- Seamless streaming: Uninterrupted video, broadcast, music or multimedia applications
- High-capacity connections among data centers: Meet disaster recovery/business continuity requirements
- Guaranteed performance: Strong customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- 24×7 Proactive network management, monitoring, and maintenance
- High-capacity bandwidth from DS-1 (1.5 Mbps) to DS-3s (45 Mbps) and up to 10Gbps Ethernet
- 100% network availability
- Self-healing fiber system
- Guaranteed Bandwidth
- Performance backed by one simple service level agreement (SLA)
- Privacy: A dedicated private line offers one of the most secure network environments possible
- Proactive 24×7 network management and monitoring
- Customized circuits between locations
- Multiple Configuration Options: Includes various point-to-point and point-to-multipoint scenarios.
- Consolidated voice and data bill
- Reliable Connectivity with a Tier 1 network
- Scalable – With Norstar’s customizable services, you can always select the capacity you need
- private line service provides unparalleled quality of service (QoS)
- Flexible terms from 12 to 36 months
- Support of multiple applications including voice, data, and video
- Secure and confidential connection
- Unparalleled support 24/7
- Fully managed router
- Low latency- Private lines are typically lower latency because they do not go through routed networks.
- Global Coverage: Includes metro, domestic and International service availability
- Ease of installation through the coordination of a Norstar project manager
- Dedicated bandwidth connection
- Private line service from Norstar offers your business locations faster, more efficient data transmission backed by 24/7 monitoring and support.
- Enjoy the highest security connection
- Prioritize applications to improve performance
- Customize and scale service at each location
- Consolidate voice, video and data into a single network
- Make disaster recovery more efficient
- Metro Private Line Service: A dedicated, point-to-point, or point-to-multipoint service capable of supporting voice, data and video communications, with DSO / DS1 / DS3 options available.
- Domestic Private Line Service: Provides a dedicated, point-to-point or point-to-multipoint service across the continental U.S. with analog, digital, optical or Ethernet hand-offs that are capable of supporting voice, data and video communications. Available from DS0 up to 10 Gbps service.
- Global Private Line Service: International point-to-point services that include international, national, and metro connectivity between the U.S. and international countries in major global regions across the world.
This service provides quality solutions for mission-critical data networking needs, including data, voice, and video applications. Norstar Business Private Line Service offers point-to-point or multi-point facility configurations, providing businesses with multiple service locations and the power, capacity, and reliable connections they demand. When you need a reliable, secure way to transfer important data with constant latency on a secure network, private lines deliver the goods.