Communication Products and Services For Real Estate
Real Estate companies have a very unique set of needs. Communication is at the center of the real estate industry. The success of any transaction requires that you’re available anytime…anywhere. See how Norstar can equip you with more speed, information and accessibility – allowing you to meet your client’s expectations – whenever…wherever.
A missed call can mean missed commissions. With multiple offices and agents constantly showing properties, it can be challenging to provide access to information and reliable communications for a mobile workforce. To close deals, you need a provider who can offer a communications and computing alternative to your on-premise server and phone system.
Personalize real estate showings. Give remote clients a live, in-person video property tour. Or review online property listings with clients via conference call by sharing your screen. IM with colleagues regarding contract details. You can do all this and more with Norstar Unified Communications. Its five real-time collaboration tools in one easy-to-use app, available across devices.
Our superior service means you can offer the same. We back our service with personalized account management for life; service uptime guarantees; and 24/7 support.
With Norstar’s next gen backend software, companies can monitor the activities of their agents via our software, and agents can use their own Smartphones, tablets or other devices of their choosing to access the programs they need in any setting. By whatever name, Unified Communications and on-demand software applications in the cloud are the future of Real Estate applications.
Our communication solutions feature sophisticated call routing to direct calls to the right individuals in the office, plus call forwarding to transfer calls automatically from desk phones to mobiles for agents on the move.
Video conferencing with a client can speed up processing and eliminate unnecessary travel. For example, agents can share property details and images, documents and other content during a virtual meeting.
Reduce phone costs with Norstar cloud-hosted VoIP phone system. Our over 50 business-critical phone features can help you manage your availability and stay equally connected to your office, prospects and clients.
Designed with on-the-go professionals in mind, cloud communications services keep you all connected.
VOICE – Cloud phone systems for office spaces
Scale up or down according to your needs.
Leave the management and maintenance to us.
Modular and scalable.
Premium features include: Unlimited local and long distance, video calling, SMS texting, instant messaging, mobility, presence, Voicemail to Email, Hunt Groups, Auto Attendant and one-click conferencing plus many more features (50 Total) integrated into a single application. Norstar Real Estate UC Solution is a secure and redundant VoIP solution. Need to video conference together with your co-workers in another office, your clients, and your staff? Norstar Unified Communications does that. You get video conferencing, screen share, and instant messaging & presence in a single app.
- Meet face to face anytime, anywhere.
- Access and manage everything from the road.
- Mobile business communications.
- Lower costs and increase productivity.
- A single-source for custom-configured Solutions.
- All services at all locations on one monthly invoice.
Hosted PBX for Real Estate
A robust, carrier-grade voice solution that allows you to shift complicated, difficult-to-manage on-premises telephone and IT technologies to the cloud. Hosted in a secure enterprise-class data center with complete redundancy. Norstar’s Real Estate platform centralizes management of communications–whether you have a single property or multiple locations.
No equipment to buy, manage or maintain. Norstar will provide all equipment and services as part of your low monthly service cost. Scale up or down according to your needs. Leave the management and maintenance to us. Norstar Desktop is a powerful collaboration tool that combines all of your business communications in to a simple and easy to use application. Norstar Desktop provides:
- Internal Instant Messaging
- Audio Conferencing
- Video calling
- Call Control
- Mobility App
- Voicemail to Email
- Integrated Softphone
- Personal Presence
- Music on Hold
- Auto Attendant
- Built-in Business Continuity
- Speech-to-Text Voicemail
While you are hosting an open house or on your way to your next showing, you can keep deals moving. Here’s how Norstar helps agencies stay connected and efficient:
- Fully Managed Solutions
- Network Design & Engineering
- Managed IT Services
- Network & Security Assessments
- Nationwide Connectivity
- Wireless Connectivity
- Managed Security
- Managed WiFi
- Cloud communications (with 50+ features) mean one phone number, always available service, and the ability to keep working over your remote device.
- Your Norstar UCaaS phone number works on your desk phone, mobile phone, and tablet. No need to give out more than one number anymore or manage multiple voicemail boxes.
- Office receptionists can manage and route incoming calls for a work group or the whole office. Or, your office can rely on an automated receptionist (auto attendant).
- Calls transferred from the office receptionist will reach the intended agent or broker, anywhere, on their choice of device.
- If agents happen to miss a call, they can receive an email transcription of any voice mails so they can more easily follow up with every caller. Voicemail is delivered to your email inbox. Listen to the audio recording or read through the transcribed text.
- Real estate agents can manage when and how they receive calls from their desk phone, computer, or mobile phone.
- Send and receive faxes from any device and receive them via email.
- Norstar Hosted Exchange Email syncs with your mobile device, so you can respond to work messages wherever you are.
- Hear your clients clearly with superior voice call quality. Everyday interactions with clients and business partners are made simpler with powerful Hosted Voice calling features.
- Use reliable Norstar Business Internet and Managed Security to keep your offices online, securely. Easily share property information and photos, or contracts between locations.
- Predict costs with an affordable monthly fee per user.
- Multi-office, flexible solutions are our forte. Scale service up or down as your needs change. And, connect all your locations securely with Managed Network, VPN, Firewall, and Security.
- Bundle and save. Combine business solutions such as Phone, Unified Communications, Internet, and Cloud IT for efficiency and cost savings, all available from Norstar.
- Personalize real estate showings. Give remote clients a live, in-person video property tour. Or review online property listings with clients via conference call by sharing your screen. IM with colleagues regarding contract details. You can do all this and more with Norstar UCaaS. Its five real-time collaboration tools in one easy-to-use app, available across devices.
- Create custom extensions for every single employee and realty agent working for your office at no extra charge.
- Extension-to-Extension Calling from across your office to across the country.
- Configure informational extensions to provide prospective clients with property listings, agents in charge, directions to properties.
- Simultaneous ring – One feature lets agents have calls ring to their desk and their mobile phone simultaneously – so they are always within reach of a calling customer. Best of all, clients only have to remember one phone number.
- Call jump – This feature transfers the call seamlessly from your office to your mobile phone (and back) without the caller even noticing.
- Our superior service means you can offer the same. We back our service with personalized account management for life, service uptime guarantees; and 24/7 support.
- Never miss out on closing a deal because of scheduling conflicts or your inability to meet with clients. Provide the same personalized service by meeting face-to-face instantly from wherever you are.
- Share documents easily. Access documents from your phone via Norstar UCaaS mobile solutions including from Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Easily manage multiple real estate offices under one account and one invoice.
- Toll-Free: Real estate companies with locations across the country use our toll-free to provide great customer service.
- Norstar offers a range of voice, data, networking and security services, backed by service uptime guarantees and round-the-clock support.
- Your agents can use our broadcast text messaging service, to let your clients know about new properties on the market, open house events or price changes.
We live in a new world where hackers and cybercriminals can effectively derail an entire organization. Ensuring security for your organization and your clients is of critical importance. Our comprehensive security solutions allow you to achieve that safety.
Norstar’s data security methods and security platforms will detect and mitigate threats in a timely manner. The security of your company data, as well as the security of your network, is sacrosanct. As a managed security services provider, we can help your organization Assess, Protect, Detect, and Respond to threats. We can provide risk mitigation analysis, as well as a complete security solution. Norstar works with our Real Estate industry clients to deliver a truly secure network solution by integrating with our Firewall-as-a-Service & Unified threat management solution. Firewall as a network security system acts as the first line of defense in protecting the users against inappropriate and harmful web content. Norstar’s Managed Firewall Services are designed to ensure network security by preventing malicious web traffic from accessing your resources. Firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection, encrypted communication, and virtual private networks are all tools which we don’t hesitate to use and recommend for your complete security. This enables your organization with DDoS protection, traffic filtering, Unified Threat Management (UTM) and much more.
- Managed Firewall
- Managed Detection and Response
- Endpoint Security
- Disaster Recovery and Backup Solutions