Communicate and Collaborate anytime, anyplace and from any device.
Enjoy Over 50 Calling Features, Including Voicemail Transcribed as Email.
Seamless Calling, Meeting, Chatting, And Content Sharing. Voice + Email + Messaging & Crm Integration
A Fully Integrated Unified Communication And Collaboration Platform.
A Geo-redundant platform with built-in Cloud Disaster Recovery.
With Norstar UC-one massive CAPEX expenses are eliminated, and maintenance contracts go away.
Instantly call, conference, chat, video or share screens with individuals or groups.
A powerful phone system with rich functionality
Ensure your clients and colleagues can reach you no matter where you go. You can seamlessly switch between mobile devices and your laptop or desktop. This means you can take a call as you’re heading back from outside the office and easily transition to your desk phone. Norstar Cloud is a true multi-tenant platform operating with an SLA of 99.999% uptime and with recovery features that prevent your communications from experiencing lags, jitter or failure. Our Unified Communications is known for providing flexibility and scalability for core business tasks.
Norstar UC-One provides your business phone service with Unlimited local and long distance, video calling, SMS texting, instant messaging, mobility, presence, and one-click conferencing plus many more features (50 Total) integrated into a single application.
This new way of working frees up your business from the constraints of physical locations, giving everyone a fast and easy way to get business done from desktops, tablets and smartphones. No matter the size of your business, Norstar Unified Communications can be scaled to meet your specific and varied communication needs from audio and video conferencing, texting, to screen sharing and online faxing, let your remote teams focus on collaboration and getting things done.
Because Norstar Unified Communications platform resides on the Norstar network and not on your premises, it means that your communications infrastructure will still be available in the event of a power outage, storm, fire, or other disaster. it’s easy to redirect calls to an alternate location or device if you can no longer take calls at your primary location.
Norstar Unified Communication optimizes your operations from one location to many. All phones are connected and operate as a single system allowing for direct extension dialing, seamless call transfers, ring groups, call queues, and much more.
- Voicemail to Email – Receive fax messages and voicemails in your inbox. Voicemails can be delivered as audio files straight to your inbox so you can listen to your messages anytime, anywhere on your computer or mobile device.
- Hunt Group – Hunt groups can be created to distribute incoming calls to specific teams who share responsibility for answering them.
- Integration with Your CRM – Your cloud phone system can be seamlessly integrated with your CRM, including Salesforce®, Zendesk, Sugar, Bullhorn, Zoho, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics, and many others.
- Auto attendant – Automatic greetings. Transfer customers calls to the right person right away via a voice menu system without the need of having a telephone operator or receptionist.
- Music on hold – Enables an administrator to upload his/her own music or recording, and the ability to set and change the on-hold music your customers hear—all accessible from the Admin Portal.
- Administration – Sophisticated tools to onboard, customize, and manage users, services, and devices from a single easy-to-use portal. Admins can make changes, modify their systems and generate reports as needed.
- Mobility – Receive all the capabilities of a full business phone desk on your mobile device. Move between your desktop and mobile devices with the Norstar Voice mobile app for calls, chats, video calls and presence notifications.
- Conference Calls – Host and record audio conferences over the phone with numerous people using high quality conference call functionality.
- Analytics – Actionable insights to inform administrator decisions. Our network traffic analysis and monitoring services provide unparalleled insight into network performance and usage.
- Call Recording – With the push of a button record a personal call with “Recording on Demand” and save your telephone conversations in a digital audio file format.
- Find Me/Follow Me – Users can define how incoming calls are routed or forwarded, ensuring that you receive important calls whether you’re at your desk, on the road, or anywhere else.
- Support – 99.999% service reliability backed by SLAs and our award winning 24/7 US based technical support.
Safe and Secure Communications
The Unified Communications application provides the highest quality carrier-grade calling capabilities to keep your employees connected and productive from any device.
- provides complete PBX features and call control on your phone, mobile, PC, tablet, or any smartphone devices anywhere.
- One Number – Maintain your professional image with your business number across all your devices.
- Make and receive your business calls on any device you choose.
- HD Video – Seamlessly switch from voice to video when the need arises.
- Presence – Always know whose available for a call, chat or meeting.
- Have an auto-attendant route all your business calls.
- Move a call in progress from your laptop to your smartphone and vice versa.
- Access corporate directories
- Unified messaging (recover voice, video, and fax messages from email).
- “My Room” multi-party collaboration.
UC-One offers direct and group chat functionality. Users can share files with a simple drag and drop interface. Exchange messages in real-time to minimize email overload. Organize workflows with team messaging, file sharing, and task management. Chats and messages are archived so you never lose track of your history and content. View all your chat history.
Make team collaboration easier and more personal with HD audio and video. Use one-click to chat, or start an audio or video call. “Spaces” in UC-One allow employees to set up collaboration spaces centered around the people and projects aligned with their work. Call, message, meet, share files on your screen right from a space.
Norstar Unified Communication transparently integrates voice, video, data, security and mobility into a single, smart and affordable communications solution
- End-to-End quality of service
- Work From Anywhere
- 24/7/365 Network Monitoring
- Professional On-site installation
- Rich, enterprise-grade calling features
- Powerful web-based control panel
- Unified Messaging
- Audio & Video Conferencing
- Your system is monitored remotely
- Mobile App
- Fax to Email
- Reliability of a Geo-Redundant Network
- Call Analytics
- 99.999% uptime SLA
- Visual Voicemail
- Virtual Fax
- Receptionist console
- Auto attendant
- Call Center
- An end-to-end secure and reliable solution
- Multiple offices, single solution
- CRM Integration
- No Maintenance & Free Lifetime Support
- 24/7 /365 support
- Collaboration & File sharing
- Call Recording
- Team Collaboration
- Unlimited Calling US & Canada
Guaranteed call quality and reliability
CRM Application Integrations
Increase Sales Visibility and Performance with Solutions that Automatically Log Sales Calls in Your CRM.
Integrate business voice features with the applications you use every day, in a matter of minutes.
Norstar integrates with a large number of industry standard partners to extend the value and flexibility of our best-in-class UC solutions. Norstar’s UC-One integrates beautifully with the world’s top SaaS applications like Salesforce.com, Skype, Zendesk and Gmail to name a few.
A Leading Voip Platform With 99.999% Availability
- One-number VoIP calling on any device: desk phone, smartphone, tablet, and desktop.
- Find Me/Follow Me – Call forwarding, simultaneous ring and sequential ring allow employees to answer calls in the field when their office number is dialed.
- Manage just one voicemail box – This service enables users to forward every incoming voicemail as an audio attachment to a designated email account.
- Collaborate easily with colleagues, from wherever you are.
- Award-winning, reliable business Unified Communications service.
- Enjoy over 50 calling features, including Voicemail transcribed as Email.
- 99.999% financially backed uptime service level agreement (SLA).
- Manage call routing and features from anywhere.
- Flat, per-user rate with unlimited local and domestic long distance.
- Advanced voice, video and document sharing features built-in to improve collaboration.
- Unparalleled scale and customer flexibility. Flexibility to add users or capacity quickly.
- High availability redundant platform.
- Presence capabilities so you know if co-workers are available, in a meeting or offline.
- With Enterprise Voice, global calling plans and automated call recording are included.
- Auto Attendant & Receptionist Console.
- Norstar’s portal provides access to data and reporting that will help your business stay efficient.
- IP Fax Solution & Desktop sharing.
- Presence and instant messaging tools streamline communication.
- Supports mobility for dynamic, on-the-go employees.
- Fully Managed – Ongoing expert management to ensure your success.
- Conferencing – HD Voice and Video calling.
- Elimination of ongoing maintenance and tech support costs
- Latest features and functionality added as they evolve, with no additional cost
- Integrates with most if not all of the business softwares that you use every day
- Multi-Location- Streamline Processes with a Single Bill and Extension Dialing
- Built-in business continuity.
- A solution that grows with your needs – Flexibility to easily add users and features to fit the changing needs of a growing business.
- We take care of all UCaaS-related support, service, upgrades, and training.
- Secure & Compliant.
- SD-WAN Capability.
- Simplified and streamlined billing.
- Dedicated Team of Engineers & Project Managers.